Joined: 16 Jun 04
The test of the windows and linux clients have finished. I am now convinced that distributed rendering is very effective and not at all that "impossible" to get working.
Focus will now be on:
- Setting up a better website
- Writing scripts for submission of animations
- Getting the progressbar in the client working
- Improving serverside checking of results (the validator)
- Getting more people to help out with all the details
You probably won't see much news untill just before the alpha phase of this project begins.
Thanks for helping out with the testing of the pre-alpha clients! - You helped find several bugs and places that needed improvements.