A new version of CATS
was released today. It has the following new features and fixes:
- No clientside speedlimit anymore. This is now controlled dynamically from the server. The effect is a speed increase of about 20-30% on a typical day compared to the previous version.
- %stitle can now be used
- The CATS version is now displayed in both the about-box and in the status bar when starting the program.
- Added support for ranged downloads (ie. downloading from frame x to frame y)
- The online documentation link will now attempt to open your default browser and point you to the CATS FAQ.
- Updating the session list now correctly updates it instead of adding the new list to the end of the old one.
- Aborting a download now instantly aborts it rather than letting it finish the image it was downloading
- Improved the download speed measure to update to 0 in some situations where it would previously display a positive speed although nothing was being downloaded.
If you experience any issues with this release please post about them here or in a seperate topic.